A lovely, unique apartment on two levels (about 130 square mt plus outdoor patio) on the top floor of the building.
It has a large private OUTSIDE TERRACE with views of church domes and rooftops of the Ancient Rome.
“Cotto” flooring and wooden beamed ceiling.
- Hall, 3 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, marble stairs to the upper level.
- Bedroom A – Sleeps 3: master bedroom with queen bed plus a single bed. En-suite full bathroom with bathtub and shower stall. The bedroom is sunny and quiet; it has two large windows with view, facing the street. The windows have special glasses that block out noise.
- Bedroom B – Sleeps 2: twin bedroom facing a quiet courtyard. En-suite full bathroom with shower box. (In this bedroom twin beds cannot be joined to form a queen bed).
- Bedroom C – Sleeps 2: a quiet twin /double bedroom ; it has en-suite full bathroom with shower box.
Upper level (top floor):
- Open space with fully equipped kitchenette, dining table 8 seating, large sofa facing the terrace.
- Large outside terrace with dining table seating 8 and views of the rooftops and church domes. The unit is fully equipped, included linen and towels.