A cosy apartment on the first floor of the building (2nd floor for North America), where the predominant colour is navy blue. It offers all comforts of a modern flat.
It consists of a hall, an open space with dining-living room with a double pull-out sofa bed and kitchen area, one double bedroom and one twin bedroom, two full bathrooms. Traditional wooden beamed ceilings and "cotto" flooring.
All the windows on the Via dei Giubbonari itself.
Don't be concerned about noise in the apartment!
The Blue Property is very quiet as, for your relax, all bedrooms are provided with special glasses to keep out noise from the street.
- Living: two comfortable sofas (one is a pull out double sofa bed), dining table with 6 stools, two coffee tables; from the two large windows view on the Palazzo del Monte di Pietà bell tower.
- Well equipped kitchenette.
- Charming master bedroom with queen size bed, a storage for luggage and a wardrobe made of an ancient (18th century) wooden door.
- En-suite full bathroom with bath tub (having a shower stall) and washing machine. There is no windows, but extractor fan.
- Second bedroom with two twin beds and a wooden wardrobe
- Second full bathroom with a large shower box. There is no windows, but extractor fan.