A lovely and very quiet apartment, with pleasant decor, on the Italian 3rd floor (4th floor for North America). It offers all comforts of a modern flat.
It has ancient wooden beamed ceilings and original stone arches (in bedroom n.1) dating from the Middle Age.
It consists of a hall, an open space with living-dining and kitchen area, one double bedroom and one twin / double bedroom, two full en-suite bathrooms and one service bathroom. It is fully equipped, including towels and linen.
Double paned windows.
- Living: comfortable pull-out double sofa bed, two easy chairs, a dining table seating 6; two windows overlooking Via dei Giubbonari, with view on the ancient bell tower of the Palazzo del Monte di Pietà.
- Well equipped Kitchenette.
- Both bedrooms, being in the back of apartment, are entirely quiet facing an inner courtyard.
- Bedroom n.1: with a queen size bed and a chest of drawers. It has an en-suite full bathroom with bath tub (hand held and wall attached shower) and two windows.
- Bedroom n.2: with two twin beds (or double bed upon request). It has an en-suite full bathroom with shower box.
- In the corridor/hallway: washing machine, dryer and service bathroom (washbasin and water closet).