Stylish, charming and quiet apartment with wooden beamed ceilings. It is nicely furnished and offers all comforts of a modern flat.
It consists of a hall, open space with living-dining and kitchen area, one double bedroom and one twin/double bedroom, two full bathrooms.
Fully furnished and equipped, including towels and linen. All windows are double paned.
- OPEN SPACE featuring a large sofa 3 seating, two single foldable sofa-beds, dining table 6 seating, two windows overlooking Via dei Giubbonari.
- Well equipped KITCHENETTE.
- MASTER BEDROOM with queen size bed and a large wardrobe. This bedroom is quiet, as it is on the back of the apartment and it faces an inner courtyard.
- It has an en-suite full BATHROOM, with window and a large shower box.
- Second BEDROOM with two twin beds which can be joined to form a queen bed (upon request). This bedroom faces an inner courtyard and it's very quiet.
- Second BATHROOM with bath tub (having a shower stall), washing machine and clothes dryer. No window, but extractor fan.