A wonderful apartment on two levels situated on the top floor of the building. It has two private terraces and a lovely view on roofs and domes of the ancient Rome.
Wooden flooring (except in bathrooms and kitchen) and wooden beamed ceilings. It consists (on the lower level - 5th floor) of one double bedroom and one twin bedroom, two full bathrooms, a living room , an open space (dining room and a fully equipped kitchen), one terrace, inner staircase connecting lower and upper levels.
On the upper level (6th floor) there is a single bedroom opening into the second private patio.
Both terraces offer unforgettable panoramic views of the Roman belltowers, roofs and churches.
- Living room with two armchairs and a comfortable sofa (if necessary it can be used as a single sleeper), a large window framing the beautiful dome of the church Sant'Andrea della Valle (1622), a wooden staircase connecting the two levels.
- Large terrace with a dining table for 6 and a wonderful view on the Ancient Rome's roofs and churches domes (San Carlo ai Catinari, Sant'Andrea della Valle, Sant'Agnese in Agone)
- Open space: a well-equipped eat-in kitchen with picture window and a dining table 6 seating.
- A closet-lined hallway leads to the twin and the master bedrooms.
- Master Bedroom with queen bed, wardrobe and one entire wall of windows with view on the Palazzo del Monte di Pietà bell tower.
- Second Bedroom with two twin beds.
- Recently renovated full Bathroom with shower box. No window, there is an extractor fan.
- Second full Bathroom with a large shower box. No window, there is an extractor fan.
Upper level (top floor):
- Single bedroom opening into its own terrace.
- From the terrace view on most sites of importance (St. Peter's dome, Gianicolo, Quirinale, etc.)